Write your favorite words and sentences in the air!
Wave your Message
With SwingWords you can write your favorite words and sentences in the air.
All you have to do is to type a text and wave with your mobile. When waving,
the letters will flash one by another.
This happens so fast that the viewer will automatically see the single letters as entire words.
No matter if you wave fast or slow, SwingWords will adapt to your movement.
"For best visual quality, wave at a constant rhythm and let your iPhone's accelerometer do the remaining work..."
- Works with iPhone and iPod Touch (OS 3.0 or later)
- Supports all major languages including Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Cyrillic and all Western languages
- Supports emoticons (unlock emojis option is available)
- Multicolored messages
- Extreme fast and reliable adaption to your movement
- Dynamic text-size adaption to the scale of your wave
- Dynamic blend duration
- Audio feedback will guide you to keep your rhythm
- Option to wave the whole message in one go or wave it word by word
- Mirror mode inverts the display to practise in front of a mirror
- Storing Messages as Preset for fast access on the go
When would you use SwingWords
- In dark and loud environments like bars, clubs, festivals and concerts
- For your unusual declaration of love and affection
- At a protest march / demonstration
- Say "Hi All" and "drinks are on me" at parties
- BlingBling - To impress with newest technology
- To rise your chances to get the next taxi in no time
- When you show up first at the rendezvous point
- In case of an emergency
- It is recommended to lower the display brightness.(iPhone Settings > Brightness).
- To unlock Emoji Symbols, start SwingWords, switch to "more", click "enable Emoji Symbols" and quit the App.
Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > International Keyboards > Japanese and turn on switch "Emoji".
- To get a first impression of the functions of SwingWords you can try out the mirror option in front of a mirror in a dark room.
- Wave at a constant rhythm and prevent abrupt motions. (the sync tone sounds in constant and planned intervals).
- Short words (up to 6 characters) should be waved quicker. It is more visible in the "Double Sided" mode.
- For long sentences it makes sense to switch of the "linked words" mode to separate the words when you wave
- Capital letters are usually better visible then small letters.
- The saturation of blue and red font should be reduced for better visibility.
- Multi colored words are even better visible then mono colored
- The mode "Auto Size" adapts the font size to the wave distance.
In a shorter distance the font will be automatically smaller for a better visual appear.